Tuesday 14 May 2019

3rd TERM EVALUATION

This is my last entryyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! and with this I finish school and after finishing exams I will be in the best time of the year: SUMMEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
So, remanding the second evaluation I recommend you to watch my fantastic video with the song "What time is it?" . You all know the answer, don't you? SUMMER TIME.

Well, the 3rd term has been a hard and intense but I managed to get the term off the ground. I have learned a lot about EU and human rights. I work very hard and I think I deserve a high mark because I did my best.

Now, it's time to enjoy the summer and forgot the school:)
 Resultado de imaxes para throwing papers after school

No comments:

Post a Comment

3rd TERM EVALUATION

This is my last entryyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! and with this I finish school and after finishing exams I will be in the best time of the year: SUMMEE...