Tuesday 9 October 2018

European Day Of Languages



The European Day of Languages was full of activities. First, German students came to our English class and we did some speaking together. They were so kind! I can't wait to do an exchange with them.

Then, we joined French class and we did a quiz about European lagunages. We had a lot of fun and my team won.

After that, we did a t-shirt disign for a competition which is based on laguages in audio visual culture class.

Finally, we prepared a game called Pasapalabra which consists in asking questions. We didn't have the chance to do it but it was very well prerared so I lend you some photos about it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

3rd TERM EVALUATION

This is my last entryyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! and with this I finish school and after finishing exams I will be in the best time of the year: SUMMEE...