Tuesday 9 October 2018

LETTERING




This time the teacher asked us to do lettering. We had had to write welcome in different languages that are spoken in our school, using different types of hand lettering. I don't usually do lettering but I sometimes use it for titles because I think that it looks more elegant. I'm not very good but I tried to do my best, I hope you like it.




Nowadays, logo's lettering is one of the most important thing of marketing and we can appreciate it every where. Here you have 3 examples

1.                                                                        2.













 3.


Resultado de imagen de inmobiliaria lamy

-The first picture shows the lettering of a boutique which is near my school. They may have chosen that lettering to make it more elegant because it has expensives brands.
-The second picture's shop is also a shop which is near my school and they may have underlined the name of the shop to attract people.
-As you can see in the last picture, they have chosen a bold lettering because the may want people to see it from faraway.


-

No comments:

Post a Comment

3rd TERM EVALUATION

This is my last entryyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! and with this I finish school and after finishing exams I will be in the best time of the year: SUMMEE...