Tuesday 2 October 2018

Mass Media

 MASS MEDIA

The means of communication that reach large numbers of people in a short time, such as television, newspapers, magazines, and radio.


 NEWSPAPERS AND MAGAZINES
The newspaper is one of the mass media most used in my family and we buy more than one newspaper each week. We usually buy "El Diario Vasco" but sometimes my mother also buys "Vogue" or other moda's magazine and my father  buys sports' magazines, usually "Marca".

 TV
 We also use TV as mass media and we watch informative programmes, such as "Antena 3 noticias" or "El corazón".

RADIO
The mass media we use less is the radio, we only listen to the radio in the morning while we are having breakfast and we usually listen to "Radio Euskadi" and I listen to " Los 40 Principales"

Resultado de imaxes para mass media

No comments:

Post a Comment

3rd TERM EVALUATION

This is my last entryyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! and with this I finish school and after finishing exams I will be in the best time of the year: SUMMEE...